1. Website Postcardsmarket.com is owned and operated by S.C. Postcardsmarket.com S.R.L., VAT(CIF) nr. 35783363, Romania, Europe.
2. Website collects information about visitors in the following way:
– collecting data entered into website forms;
– storing cookie files in the web browser of a visitor;
– collecting web server log files.
Information about website forms
- Website forms collect information entered by visitors voluntarily.
- Website may additionally collect information about technical parameters such as date when form was submitted.
- Data entered into website forms are not shared with third parties unless agreed with visitor – for specific purpose, like name and address to shipping company.
- Data collected using website forms are used only according to the purpose of each form, for instance to process online order.
Information about cookies
1. Website uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so called “cookies”) are IT data in the form of text files stored in visitor browser and are dedicated to be used only by the website which generated them. Cookie files contain information about website they come from, expiration date and unique identified.
3. Cookie files are used for:
– collecting statistics about how website is being used by its visitors;
– continuation of user session, after logging in, which allows visitor to continue browsing without entering login information again;
– personalization of displayed information.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We need your personal information in order to sent you the orders. Also we receive your information via paypal.
1. Some of the information about behavior of visitors are being stored in the web server layer. This type of information is used only for the purpose of technical website administration abd website hosting.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses, beyond that following information may be stored:
– Time of when URL resource was requested;
– Time of when URL resource was generated;
– visitor IP address;
– visitor web browsner name and version.
3. Information collected in this way are not being correlated with customers browsing website.
4. Information collected in this way is used only for technical website administration purposes.
Sharing data with third parties
Personal information of visitors and customers of this website are not shared with third parties.
We are an European based company, therefore we must comply with European General Data Protection Regulation: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en
You have the right to request from us access to your own personal information. This is sometimes known as a ‘subject access request’.
Subject to limitations set out in European data protection laws, you have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data. In particular, you have a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and data portability. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
If you choose to make a request to us to exercise any of these rights, we will aim to respond to you as soon as we reasonably can. We will not charge a fee for dealing with any reasonable request.
If you are unhappy with how we are using your personal information or if you wish to complain about how we have handled a request, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve your concerns.
You also have the right to complain to your local Data Protection Authority and a full list can be found here