Europe | Aland MOTW
The Åland Islands, or simply Åland is an archipelago at the entrance to the Gulf of Bothnia in the Baltic Sea belonging to Finland. It is an autonomous and demilitarized region of Finland since 1920 by a decision of the League of Nations, and its only official language is Swedish. It is the smallest region of Finland, constituting 0.51% of its land area and 0.54% of its population. Mariehamn is the capital city of Åland.
Glossy chromo Hi-Quality paper - Aland map and info about.
Second edition - modern look, without borders and updated info
About this item
- You can choose any pack size 1, 3, 5 or 10 identical postcards to share them with your friends, maybe to send them via postcrossing or private swaps. You decide the Pack Size!
- Classic Regular Postcard size: 10.5 cm by 15 cm = 4 x 6 inches = the standard for the postcard size for most of the countries in the world – is the standard for postcard created by UPU (Universal Postal Union) – and implemented by USPS, La Poste, Royal Mail, PTT, Correos, Post NL. Deutsche Post and many other postal administrations.
- Material: Made of 100% brand new and high-quality hard paper – 315 grams/ square meter = 5.5 grams per card – thicker than average – special chosen for hard transport conditions through postal services.
- Glossy UV coating on front for durability and protection
- Perfect for collecting, postcrossing, scrapbooking, parties invitations or just sending a note to a friend. You can use them also for your private swaps organized with your virtual friends.
- Easy to use: Special place on the backside for address and also upper boxes for your postcrossing ID or date of mailing to make postcard writing a fun and pleasurable experience.
- Quality Printed in European Union.
The colours you see on your screen may slightly differ from those of the real prints due to monitor settings
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD
Click Add to Cart To Order Yours!