The target audience for this product is anyone who enjoys sending or receiving postcards, especially those who are passionate about exploring new places and learning about different cultures. The mood of these postcards is warm, friendly, and inviting – they are designed to bring joy to both the sender and receiver.
When you send one of these postcards to someone else, it's like sending them a little piece of your own travels. You can share stories about your adventures in that particular country or simply let them know that you're thinking of them from afar.
Imagine receiving one of these beautiful postcards in your mailbox – it would be like getting a mini-vacation right at home! You could display it on your fridge as a reminder that there's so much beauty in the world waiting for you to explore.
If you're an avid traveler yourself, imagine collecting all 20 cards from this collection as souvenirs from each place you visit. Not only will they serve as reminders of all the amazing experiences you've had while traveling but also make great conversation starters when sharing stories with friends back home!
As far as best practices go when using this product (or any other similar products), we recommend taking some time out during your travels specifically dedicated towards finding unique local shops where such collections may be found; take care not just selecting pretty pictures but also meaningful ones which represent something special related with people’s lives on those countries/cities/regions; write personalized messages instead generic ones; use colorful pens/markers/stickers/washi tape/etc.; add stamps if possible (they’re part important of the postcard exchange hobby); and last but not least, have fun with it!
The D006 Drawings: Titina and Friends - With Love - World Postcard Day collection is not only a beautiful addition to any postcard enthusiast's collection but also serves as an educational tool for learning about different cultures around the world. It celebrates human connection through travel, making it a perfect gift for anyone who loves to explore new places or simply wants to brighten someone else's day!
Postcard name: With Love - World Postcard Day
Illustration: Swonild Ilenia Genovese, 2022
Part of The Postcard Collection “Titina and friends around the world”, Special Edition
No. 32 With Love - World Postcard Day – collect them all! (You can find the entire list here)
Titina and Friends celebrating World Postcard Day - 1st October. A colorful world map in the author's view, from the bottom of our heart, with cats designed all around world map.
About this item
- You can choose any pack size 1, 3, 5 or 10 identical postcards to share them with your friends, maybe to send them via postcrossing or private swaps. You decide the Pack Size!
- Classic Regular Postcard size: 10.5 cm by 15 cm = 4 x 6 inches = the standard for the postcard size for most of the countries in the world – is the standard for postcard created by UPU (Universal Postal Union) – and implemented by USPS, La Poste, Royal Mail, PTT, Correos, Post NL. Deutsche Post and many other postal administrations.
- Material: Made of 100% brand new and high-quality hard paper – 315 grams/ square meter = 5.5 grams per card – thicker than average – special chosen for hard transport conditions through postal services.
- Glossy UV coating on front for durability and protection
- Perfect for collecting, postcrossing, scrapbooking, parties invitations or just sending a note to a friend. You can use them also for your private swaps organized with your virtual friends.
- Easy to use: Special place on the backside for address and also upper boxes for your postcrossing ID or date of mailing to make postcard writing a fun and pleasurable experience.
- Quality Printed in European Union.
The colours you see on your screen may slightly differ from those of the real prints due to monitor settings
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD
Click Add to Cart To Order Yours!