Europe | Herm - FW
Introducing the "Flag of Herm" postcard - a must-have for postcard collectors and enthusiasts of geography and national flags. Measuring 4 by 6 inches, this classic size postcard is accepted by all national postal carriers without extra charges. Made from durable cardboard with a weight of 315 grams per square meter, this matte postcard is protected by a plastic foil on the design side to protect the colors and withstand postal transit conditions.
Herm is a small island that is part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey in the English Channel, near the coast of Normandy, France. It is located about 2 miles west of Guernsey. Herm is a popular tourist destination, known for its beautiful beaches and secluded coves.
The flag of Herm is a blue field with a white cross, with a yellow border. The blue represents the sea, white represents the sand, and yellow represents the sun. It was adopted on May 1, 1986.
Here are 5 benefits of the "Flag of Herm FOTW" postcard:
- High-quality design and materials for a durable postcard that will stand the test of time.
- Matte finish and plastic foil to protect the colors and protect the postcard during transit.
- Public information and unique facts, famous facts and history points of Herm.
- Classic size postcard 4 by 6 inches, accepted by all national postal carriers without extra charges.
- Perfect for postcard collectors, people who send postcards via postcrossing platform, people who like to write and receive postcards in their mailbox, collectors of Flags postcards.
Get your hands on the "Flag of Herm FOTW" postcard and add a unique and educational piece to your postcard collection today!
About this item
Classic Regular Postcard size: 10.5 cm by 15 cm = 4 x 6 inches = the standard for the postcard for most of the countries in the world – is the standard for postcard made by UPU (Universal Postal Union) – and implemented by USPS, La Poste, Royal Mail, PTT, Correos, Post NL. Deutsche Post and many other postal administrations.
Material: Made of 100% brand new and high-quality hard paper – 315 grams/ square meter = 5.5 grams per card – thicker than average – special chosen for hard transport conditions through postal services; Plastic film coat matte.
Perfect for collecting, postcrossing, scrapbooking, parties invitations or just sending a note to a friend. You can use them also for your private swaps organized with your virtual friends.
Easy to use
Quality Printed in European Union.
The colours you see on your screen may slightly differ from those of the real prints due to monitor settings
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD
Click Add to Cart To Order Yours!