The target audience for this product is anyone who enjoys collecting postcards or sending them to friends and family. It would also be great for fans of Halloween, horror movies, or Gothic literature.
The mood of this product is darkly whimsical - it's not too scary but definitely has an eerie vibe. The theme is obviously centered around vampires and the supernatural, which makes it perfect for October when everyone gets into the Halloween spirit!
When using this product in a human-to-human imaginary experience, imagine receiving one in your mailbox from a friend who knows you love all things spooky! You open up your mailbox expecting bills and junk mail but instead find this beautiful piece of art waiting inside. You can't help but smile as you admire the intricate details on the card before deciding where to display it in your home.
If you're someone who loves travel as well as collecting postcards then imagine going on vacation somewhere that has ties to Bram Stoker's novel "Dracula" like Transylvania! While there you could pick up some local souvenirs including some Dracula-themed cards like these ones from Postcards Market!
One thing that sets apart Postcards Market products from other similar collections out there are their wide variety themes available - they truly have something for everyone whether its flags representing different countries around world explorer maps showing off various landmarks across continents; cute illustrations featuring happy creatures such cats dogs birds flowers trees etc.; national symbols fauna food football stadiums special events Christmas holidays must-have items transport modes cultural icons historical figures famous landmarks etc..
Some best practices for using this product include making sure to write a personalized message on the back of the card before sending it off. This will make your recipient feel extra special and let them know that you put some thought into choosing their postcard.
In terms of cultural or historical significance, Dracula is one of the most iconic figures in Gothic literature and has been featured in countless movies, TV shows, books etc. The character was inspired by Vlad III Dracula who ruled over Wallachia (now part Romania) during 15th century - he was known for his brutal tactics against enemies which earned him nickname "Vlad Tepes" meaning "Vlad Impaler".
Dracula - Vlad Tepes (1448-1476) famous representation. Sometimes, people don't need their name to be recognized. They will remain forever in our world history for certain activity that they do in their life. Dracula, a Gothic novel by Bram Stoker, published in 1897, was the most popular literary work derived from vampire legends and became the basis for an entire genre of literature and film. Some aspects of the character are believed to have been inspired by the 15th-century Wallachian Prince Vlad the Impaler, who was also known as Dracula, and by Sir Henry Irving, an actor for whom Stoker was a personal assistant.
Vlad The Impaler was Voivode of Wallachia (Romanian Territory) three times between 1448 and his death (1448; 1456-1462; 1476). He is often considered one of the most important rulers in Wallachian history and a national hero of Romania.
On the photo you can see as well the map of actual country and also the Alpha 2 ISO Code (two-letter country codes are used to represent countries and states as a code of two letters. ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 is the main set of two-letter country codes that is currently used)
Monoline illustration by Ioana Morar. Artist view - special design technique. Unique interpretation.
About this item
- You can choose any pack size 1, 3, 5 or 10 identical postcards to share them with your friends, maybe to send them via postcrossing or private swaps. You decide the Pack Size!
- Classic Regular Postcard size: 10.5 cm by 15 cm = 4 x 6 inches = the standard for the postcard size for most of the countries in the world – is the standard for postcard created by UPU (Universal Postal Union) – and implemented by USPS, La Poste, Royal Mail, PTT, Correos, Post NL. Deutsche Post and many other postal administrations.
- Material: Made of 100% brand new and high-quality hard paper – 315 grams/ square meter = 5.5 grams per card – thicker than average – special chosen for hard transport conditions through postal services.
- Glossy UV coating on front for durability and protection
- Perfect for collecting, postcrossing, scrapbooking, parties invitations or just sending a note to a friend. You can use them also for your private swaps organized with your virtual friends.
- Easy to use: Special place on the backside for address and also upper boxes for your postcrossing ID or date of mailing to make postcard writing a fun and pleasurable experience.
- Quality Printed in European Union.
The colours you see on your screen may slightly differ from those of the real prints due to monitor settings
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD
Click Add to Cart To Order Yours!